Monday, February 29, 2016

Some of my products have been updated!

I am continously revising and updating  my older products, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to show off how great they look. These oldies, but goodies have been in my store for 2 plus years and I have learned a lot since I created these first products. I remember being at the TPT conference last summer in Vegas and jotting down so many notes with tips and tricks that I learned from other great sellers and I finally have time to do some revising. My updated products do have a similar 'look' or 'feel' to them I'm hoping they look fresh and unique and I'm really liking the layered look of real photos with cartoon clipart from talented clip artists such as Creative Clips by Krista Wallden, Educlips, or Graphics from the Pond

 My most recent product that I have updated is my Nutrition and Healthy Living Unit. This unit includes 18 activities designed to get your students excited and thinking about ways to keep our bodies strong and healthy. 


My salmon Unit has also received a well deserved face list. My salmon unit contains 20 highly engaging activities that will making learning about salmon habitat,  life cycles, and the parts of the salmon interactive and exciting. 


Last, but not least, I have updated my best selling Measurement Magicians: A Measuring Length Unit which includes a variety of  practice worksheets and hands on measurement activities with a fun magic theme. This unit includes both inches and centimetres activities for both Canadian and U.S. teachers. If you have purchased any updated units from me make sure to download the updated version and don't forget to check my store regularly for new products. 


No comments :

Post a Comment